The DrGraeme General Purpose Massager
What have we improved upgrading the Deep Tissue Massager to the General Purpose Massager?
- Replaced the 18w motor @ 2800 with a custom built 30w @ 3500 rpm. The extra power makes a huge difference, and the custom speed of 3500 rpm gives better penetration
- Made new casings able to accommodate a larger head.
- Made new larger heads that are larger so can work on a bigger area at once.
- Made a flat rubberised head for comfort. It's incredibly comfortable, but we found it actually penetrates better and diffuses over a larger area than the "standard" one.
- Included a smaller head similar to the Deep Tissue Massager heads to do "focused" work"
- Replaced the two speed switch with a variable speed control that gives you an infinite choice of speeds. As a practitioner I'll often start slow and comfortable, then gradually increase speed as a muscle relaxes.
- Made the casing 1mm thicker all over which has made the machine smoother and quieter.
Order Your DrGraeme General Purpose Massager
Deep Tissue massager or General Purpose Massager?
- See video
- The Deep Tissue Massager is excellent for specific focussed massage such as trigger point therapy or accupressure, and is a very high quality economical alternative if you don't mind massaging smaller areas at once.
- The General Purpose massage is more powerful. It massages deep every bit as well as the Deep Tissue Massage, and does other things better. For a little bit extra it is a great choice.