The DrGraeme General Purpose Massager
What have we improved upgrading the Deep Tissue Massager to the General Purpose Massager?
- The key is the motor upgrade. They modified the 18w @ 2800 motor by putting in high quality bearings, silicon bushes, and adgusting it to develop much more power @ 3500 rpm. It's noticably much more powerful, gives much better penetration, and is able to drive the new much larger heads. (Even though it's noticably more powerful it still carries the "18w" electrical certification. As a practitioner I don't understand it, but my government accredited electrical certification consultant says it is OK)
- Made new casings able to accommodate a larger head.
- Made new larger heads that are larger so can work on a bigger area at once.
- Made a flat rubberised head for comfort. It's incredibly comfortable, but we found it actually penetrates better and diffuses over a larger area than the "standard" one.
- Included a smaller head similar to the Deep Tissue Massager heads to do "focused" work"
- Replaced the two speed switch with a variable speed control that gives you an infinite choice of speeds. As a practitioner I'll often start slow and comfortable, then gradually increase speed as a muscle relaxes.
- Made the casing 1mm thicker all over which has made the machine smoother and quieter.
Order Your DrGraeme General Purpose Massager
Deep Tissue massager or General Purpose Massager?
- See video
- The Deep Tissue Massager is excellent for specific focussed massage such as trigger point therapy or accupressure, and is a very high quality economical alternative if you don't mind massaging smaller areas at once.
- The General Purpose massage is more powerful. It massages deep every bit as well as the Deep Tissue Massage, and does other things better. For a little bit extra it is a great choice.