This guide is to introduce you to the huge potential benefits of using your own personal hand held vibration massager. Vibration massage is a long established form of therapy with a host of highly beneficial scientifically proven effects. Although it is very easy to self apply, the home and personal use of this valuable therapy has been massively under used because vibration massagers built for home use have been ineffective, and not something to be recommend or supported by professionals (1). Over a decade ago a Chiropractor, Dr Graeme, helped change this by building a highly effective easy to use massager for personal use. In the following sections we will
- introduce you to the scientifically proven effects of vibration massage,
- show you why vibration massage penetrates deeply without the need for pressure or pain,
- show you why vibration massage is ideal for self use,
- discuss how and when you can use your massager to get the most benefits.
- McDonagh D, Wilson L, Haslam C, Weightman D. Good vibrations: do electrical therapeutic massagers work? Ergonomics. 2005 May 15;48(6):680-91